Thursday, 24 July 2014
So I was nominated by the lovely Cindy from Cindysmusings to do this Liebster Reward tag. I was a bit confused to what it was at first but once I read her post, I thought this was a pretty cool idea! So thank you Cindy for nominating me. I'll leave the link to her post right HERE :)
So let's get started.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the set of questions they set you
3. Nominate 11 bloggers
First I'll answer the list of questions Cindy has left for me.
1. What are your aspirations?
Wowza. First question and it's already getting deep haha. I guess i'll just be honest. I have short term aspirations and long term aspirations. My short term aspirations would be to graduate with a high enough average to get into the graduate school I want. There's a school in California that I hope I get into once I finish my undergrad :). As for long term aspirations, I want to graduate from that school, start my career in California and hopefully along the way I become more "grown up". As in, being able to take care and fend for myself without the help of others because I think it's important to learn certain life skills (I tend to depend a lot on my parents woops.) since I also hope to become a good mother who can take care of her kids one day hehe.
2. Are there any food that you wouldn't touch with a 10ft pole?
For me, this one has to be Stinky tofu. I've tried it once before and it tastes just like regular tofu. HOWEVER, the smell is just so bad to me that I could never bring myself to go near it, let alone eat it again. I'd rather just eat regular tofu....because it tastes the same....what was the point of making it stinky? I don't get it.
3. What is your aim in life?
Other than the stuff I mentioned in #1..I guess my aim in life would be to live life without letting my anxiety choose what I get to do for me. I have to be more consistant with doing things for myself without worrying about pleasing others.
4. Have you ever experienced 'blogger's block' and how did you overcome it?
Of course I have! I'm sure everyone has. I guess I overcome it by taking a break and getting back to it after a while, or at least until I get an idea. I just feel like with blogging, or any writting, it shouldn't feel forced. I think it can most times come across in a person's post when a post is "forced out". So I tend to just wait it out, until I feel inspired again or just in the mood to blog. That way, everything just flows a lot more naturally and feels genuine.
5.What is your favourite non-living object?
Fairy lights. I just love them. They make a room so much prettier and they set a tone I really like. So enchanting, romantic and girly!
6. Name the actor you are a fan of and why
I really love Rachel McAdams. Every movie she's been in I love. I guess i'm just a sucker for those romantic flicks. And who can forget Mean Girls? Am I right?
7.What is your favourite makeup brand?
This is a hard one, because I have bits and bobs of everything. I guess i'll just name what I find myself reaching for the most. Rimmel, Maybelline & Benefit
8. Finish the sentence. To me, blogging is ________
9. Would you be disheartened and unhappy if you didn't become big like other popular bloggers out there?
Not at all. I never started this blog with the plan to become "big". I started this blog as a way for me to escape and release some stress. I guess in the long run if I get more well known, then sure that would be cool. But becoming "big" was not the point of this blog. So no, I wouldn't be disheartened or unhappy.
10. Would you ever consider "vlogging"?
Haha I don't know! I don't think my life is that interesting to be vlogging.
And those are all of the questions!
Questions for nominees
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. What are your 3 most favourite nail polishes?
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. What is your holy grail skincare product?
6. If you only had 3 days left to live, what would you do?
7. What is your favourite drugstore make up brand and high end make up brand?
8. All time favourite movie?
9. What are you wearing at the moment?
10. What is your favourite app?
Leave the link to your post below so I can read them!
Even if you weren't "tagged" by me, and you want to do this tag, also leave the link to your post below so I can read them as well :)
Have fun, guys :)