Wednesday, 11 June 2014
My May Favourites
I'm going to do something a little different today. I have never done a favourites, but it seems simple enough, so I'd thought I'd give it a go and talk about what I have been loving during the month of May :)
1. COVER GIRL Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. I was super late to jump onto the bangwagon with this one. But better late than never right? This foundation is perfect for oily skin! It feels nice (not tacky, dries quickly), has a medium-full coverage, long lasting and still has a slight glow-y look while keeping almost all the oil at bay. When I wear this foundation, I don't even have to touch up throughout the day, it stays completely put. Love, love, love this!
2. L'OCCITANE Crème divine. I've mentioned this product in my "6 Products I Couldn't Live Without" tag and rightfully so. This moisturizer does everything it claims to do, my skin has not looked as good as it currently does since like....pre puberty. (TMI?). It's a thick cream so a little does go a long way, and it smells absolutely lovely. I know this moisturizer is a more luxurious and expensive choice but I highly reccomend it to those who are suffering from old acne scars, sun spots and uneven skin tone.
3. ELIZABETH & JAMES Nirvana White perfume. I have yet to buy the full size of this perfume (that's why there's no picture!), I'm still using the sample size I got from Sephora. But Holy moly! This stuff smells SO GOOD. It's a light floral scent that's sophisticated and girly at the same time. Some perfumes smell super chemically and gives me headaches, but this one does not! So I'd reccomend this one to those who are more sensitive to fragrances like I am because its not super pungent.
4. JOHNSONS' Extra Conditioning Shampoo. I know this is a baby shampoo but I think this shampoo works best on my hair. I have colour treated hair so it's super gentle and makes my hair feel super soft and healthy. I don't even have to use a conditioner afterwards because the shampoo itself is already super moisturizing.
5. REEBOK Skyscape shoes. These shoes are the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever owned. They're cute, stylish and perfect for everyday run-around activities. What I love using these shoes for though, is work. I can stand in these shoes forever and not have my feet hurt. Definitely a love for this month.
And those are my favourites for the month of May! I can't believe it's already June, time has definitely flown right by. Go enjoy the sun everyone, until next time :)