Thursday 22 May 2014

Outfit of the Day #4 | Spring 2014









Hi guys!
Today after class I went with a couple friends to Café Joie, a small cafe near where I live. I got a box of macarons and the packaging was just so cute I didn't even want to open it. I decided to do a quick outfit of the day too, I wore a sleeveless top with a high neck and subtle animal print. I'm usually not drawn to animal print but I thought this shirt was subtle enough for me to be comfortable in. I really like the high neck trend as well, I think its very cute and chic :). Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your week!

Top: Topshop
Shorts: Forever 21
Shoes: Topshop
Watch: Citadel

Love,
Kristie 

2 comments:

  1. Those macarons look so good! I've never had them before
    Allison from www.mercuteify.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try them! A lovely sweet treat :)

      Delete