Saturday 3 May 2014

Going Lighter for Summer!


Hi guys!

I decided to dye my hair again for the upcoming warmer months. I used Liese Prettia foam dye in Glossy Brown. The picture above was actually taken two days after dying it under my bathroom light. I actually dyed it on Wednesday so if you check out my previous post, you can see how my hair looks under natural light the day of. I really like this hair dye, I've been using it for the past year and I don't think it damages my hair very much in comparison to other hair dyes I have used in the past. What I like about this hair dye is that over time, the color becomes more vibrant. After dying it, I trimmed the ends of my hair myself and that was it! I usually dye my hair about 2 or 3 times a year? I'm not sure if that is considered a lot haha. I'll post an update in a few weeks to show you guys how the color becomes more vibrant! If you're interested in how I take care of my hair, I have written a post about that a while ago. You can read that HERE :) if you fancy a read. 

Love,
Kristie

1 comment: